11 ene 2011

Actividad del área de Inglés

Angela called me



Last night, while I ____________ (do) my homework, my friend Angela ____________ (call). She said she ____________ (call) me on her cell phone during her Language classroom. I asked her if she ____________ (wait) for class, but she said that the professor was at the front of the classroom talking while she ____________ (talk) to me. I couldn't believe she ____________ (make) a phone call during the lecture. I asked what was going on.

She said that her professor was so boring that several of the students ____________ (sleep) in class. Some of the students ____________ (talk) about their plans for the weekend and the student next to her ____________ (draw) a picture of a horse. When Angela ____________ (tell) me she was not satisfied with the class, I ____________ (mention) that my biology professor was good and ____________ (suggest) that she can come to my class.
 
Para desarrollar y entretenerse... Prof. Vanessa García Otoya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario